We offer our clients free consultation; our qualified lawyers are always available to hear from you and offer you the necessary advice. We always ask our clients to first consult with a qualified attorney since, in employment cases, we have both the federal and state laws to be considered. That notwithstanding, different states have different laws, and some have laws that do not apply to other states. For instance, New Jersey has additional laws that provide extra protection than federal law.
Some of the local New Jersey employment laws include:
- New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (LAD)
- New Jersey Equal Pay Act (NJEPA)
- Conscientious Employment Protection Act (CEPA)
These local laws tend to work closely with the following federal laws:
- Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1989
- Age Discrimination Act (ADEA)
- Title VII of the Civil Acts of 1964
- Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989
Why stress yourself when it comes to handling your employment case? They tend to be complex and time-consuming. Let us, the Law Offices of Usmaan Sleemi, grant you the best legal defence. Whether you are an employer or employee, contact us today by calling our office numbers or through our online appointment tool to schedule an appointment and have our attorneys sort your law issue to the possible ending.