- New Jersey Sexual Harassment Lawyer
- New Jersey Retaliation Lawyer
- New Jersey Family and Medical Leave Lawyer
- New Jersey Hostile Work Environment Lawyer
- New Jersey Equal Pay Lawyer
- New Jersey Employment Discrimination Lawyer
- New Jersey Unpaid Overtime or Wages Lawyer
- New Jersey Severance and Separation Lawyer
- New Jersey Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyer
- New Jersey Wrongful Termination Lawyer
- New Jersey Contract Review and Negotiation Attorney
Ramsey employment attorneys protect employees’ rights when employers violate the state and federal laws governing employment in the United States. They help discriminated or abused employees to recover significant monetary settlements and awards. Ramsey employment law attorneys also defend employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, and other employment-related lawsuits.
Our Newark employment law attorney and that in the law offices of Usmaan Sleemi in Ramsey also ensures that employers follow the state and federal employment laws. They help employers and employees to determine the best interpretation and strategy for filing employment-related lawsuits.
WHEN CAN YOU SUE YOUR EMPLOYER IN RAMSEY?
Employees can file lawsuits when an employer violates state and federal laws. A Ramsey employment lawyer avails legal representation and advice on a wide variety of employment law matters that the firm handles. An employer can file a claim under the following grounds:
- When an employer wrongfully terminates an employee’s employment contract
- In case of sexual harassment
- In the case of pending overtime claims and unpaid wages
- Work-Place discrimination
- When there exist unequal pay and unequal work opportunities
- In case you are subjected to adverse working conditions
VARIETY OF EMPLOYMENT CASES THAT OUR FIRM RAMSEY EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEY HANDLES
Our Ramsey employment lawyer commits to zealous advocacy in handling the following employment law matters
- Employment discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Employer retaliation
- Whistle-blower protection
- Matters regarding severance packages, wage, and hour violation cases
- Hostile working conditions
- Litigation regarding employment contracts
- Wage negotiations
- Non-compete Agreements
APPLICABLE EMPLOYMENT LAWS IN RAMSEY, NEW JERSEY
Filling an employment claim requires an aggressive employment lawyer who understands both federal and state laws. Our Ramsey employment attorney will help you explore both laws, especially state laws, to help you pursue a strategy for recovering maximum compensation even in an extremely complex legal issue.
THE FEDERAL LAWS THAT APPLY IN AN EMPLOYMENT LAWSUIT IN RAMSEY
Federal employment laws apply to all employers and employees in the United States. An individual employee or employer filling a case should differentiate the laws these laws from state laws. Employers and employees thinking about filing federal employment cases can only do it in the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The following federal laws apply in Ramsey:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Equal Pay Act of 1963
- The Whistle-blower Protection Act of 1989
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
THE STATE LAWS THAT APPLY IN AN EMPLOYMENT LAWSUIT IN RAMSEY, NEW JERSEY
Individuals with pressing employment law matters in states like New Jersey need a Ramsey employment attorney who understands state laws such as New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (LAD), New Jersey Equal Pay Act, and Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA). Our Ramsey employment attorney explains these additional explicit protection laws to help you file your case with the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights (DCR).
CONTACT OUR KNOWLEDGEABLE AND DEPENDABLE EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEY IN RAMSEY, NEW JERSEY
Employment laws are often complex and need counsel from an experienced employment attorney. Contact the Law Offices of Usmaan Sleemi to get the best legal rights protection and advice from our aggressive employment attorney in Ramsey and throughout New Jersey.
Law Office of Usmaan Sleemi
New Jersey Office:
90 E Halsey Rd,
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054