I represent individuals and small and mid-sized businesses in all types of employment-related matters. Since the day I was licensed to practice law, I have practiced almost exclusively in the area of employment law, and always with a focus on individual employees and small and mid-sized businesses. I especially enjoy helping employees with discrimination disputes, entrepreneurs who are saddled with non-compete and other restrictive contracts, and small and mid-sized businesses facing employment issues.
Personally taught by the General Counsel of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ("EEOC") under President Ronald Reagan, I draw upon my knowledge and expertise to provide clarity, direction, and sense to individual employees and businesses facing employment-related issues. My accomplishments include:
- Successfully defending employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, and other employment-related claims
- Recovering significant monetary settlements and awards for individual employees
- Getting individual employees their jobs back
- Successfully defending a hospital director against claims of wrongdoing by the Attorney General of New Jersey
I would be proud to help you and/or your business “right the ship” if you have been sent off-course.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Lehigh University, B.A., with High Honors
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey